- ½ cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. pickle relish
- ¾-1 tsp. curry powder, according to your taste preference
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup halved grapes or chopped apples
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 4 pita breads, halved
- 8 lettuce leaves
• 1. In a bowl, combine salad dressing, honey, pickle relish, and curry powder.
• 2. Stir in chicken, grapes, and pecans.
• 3. Line pita halves with lettuce. Spoon ½ cup chicken mixture into each pita.
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Receipe by Phyllis Pellman Good