What is the Elderly and Disabled Adult Waiver Program? The Elderly and Disabled Adult (EDA) Waiver Program provides certain services in the home or community to elderly or disabled adults who qualify.
If I qualify, what services may I receive from this program?
- Support Coordination (formerly known as case management)
- Transition Intensive Support Coordination (for people going from nursing facilities to the community)
- Transition Services (for people going from nursing facilities to the community)
- Companion Service (supervision or assistance with in-home and/or community activities/tasks that allow an individual to reside in his/her home; may be provided by one worker for up to 3 waiver participants who live together and who have a common direct service provider)
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (home modifications)
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Adult Day Health Care Service (Health/Medical and Social Services provided for 5 or more hours on a regularly scheduled basis for one or more days per week in a community-based center)
Primary Phone Number: ( 866 ) 758 – 5035
Fax Number: ( 225 ) 219 – 0202