What could be more traditional than Grandma’s Holiday Ambrosia? This year, give this classic a healthy holiday update by using Del Monte No Sugar Added fruit, a lower calorie alternative to fruit packed in light syrup—the mandarin oranges have only 40 calories per four ounce serving!
- 1 can (15-1/4 oz.) DEL MONTE® Pineapple Chunks In Its Own Juice , drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) DEL MONTE No Sugar Added Mandarin Oranges , drained
- 1 banana , sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 kiwi fruit(optional) , peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt or creme fraiche
- 1/2 tsp lime peel (optional) , grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice (optional)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut or sliced almonds , lightly toasted
- Combine pineapple, oranges, banana, grapes and kiwi fruit in bowl.
- Blend yogurt with lime peel and lime juice.
- Gently toss with fruit and sprinkle with coconut. Serve over lettuce and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.