The Foundation for College Christian Leaders, formerly known as The Eckmann Foundation, was formed in 1988 as a California non-profit corporation. The purpose of the Foundation is to assist Christian individuals with identified leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need with academic, vocational, and ministry training to further the kingdom of Jesus Christ. The following are the minimum guidelines that must be met before a candidate will be considered for scholarship:
- Christian testimony, and verifiable Christian leadership.
- Entering undergraduate studies, or currently attempting to attain a degree. (Occasionally we assist graduate level students who meet all other criteria).
- 3.0 G.P.A. or better.
- Financial need. Combined income of parents and student is below $75,000. Foundation students’ natural and step parent’s incomes are included in that income ceiling.
- Primary residence or attending college must be in California, Oregon, or Washington.
Find detailed instructions and guidelines here (pdf file).
- Application Cover Sheet (to assist you in making certain you have provided the requested information – pdf file)
- Application itself (pdf file)
- Leadership Assessment Form (pdf file)
- Ministry Reference Form (pdf file)
All of these forms as well as the information and documents referenced or requested in them must be received in one package by the deadline of May 21, 2012, in order for you to be considered.