Rhode Island Foundation/Rhode Island Commission on Women/Freda Goldman Education Award
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- either preparing for a nontraditional job or career through an educational program;
- or returning to the labor market in need of training to sharpen your skills;
- or be an ex-offender wishing to undertake vocational or career education and training;
- or be a displaced homemaker and/or single mother wishing to further their education.
- Must be enrolled or registered in an educational or job skills training program.
- Must be a woman living in Rhode Island.
- Award Amount $500 – $1,000
- Application Deadline June 15
- Available to Class Level Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors
- Financial need analysis is not required
Rhode Island Foundation
One Union Station
Providence, RI 02903
Phone (401) 274-4564 ext. 3117
Find more resources at CollegeData.com