Free Charity Cars

Free Charity Car

Established in 1996, The Original 1-800-Charity Cars  is a 501(C) (3) non-profit charity with its stated mission “To engage in activities that will uplift humanity”. The organization’s main focus is to provide free donated vehicles to struggling families to assist them in their transition from dependency to self-sufficiency. They are considered the pioneers of the free car-ownership concept. Their entrepreneurial organization is totally self-sufficient and succeeds without a penny of government funding.

Struggling families nationwide apply for a free charity car at the organization’s car distribution website.  Their website was designed to make the process of choosing who receives a free vehicle as fair as possible by providing a forum where individuals can engage the public and pro-actively pursue their dream of car-ownership. FCC members invest “sweat equity” by voting for others and promoting the charity. The website also provides the charity with the ability to quickly identify qualified recipients in communities nationwide and to match each donated vehicle with each prospective applicant’s specific need. Surprisingly, the unique website has organically morphed into an ever expanding, caring online community offering compassion and hope to struggling Americans.

How It Works

Step 1 – Create Your Profile
Creating your profile is fun, fast and free. This is an opportunity to tell the world your story. Explain why you are the most deserving candidate* and why everyone should vote for you. You can make us laugh…or you can make us cry. Either way, don’t hold anything back…let it all hang out!

* Even if you don’t need a Free Charity Car you can create a profile, vote and promote, and transfer your votes to a deserving friend.

Step 2 – Generate Votes & Promote
Generating votes is crucial to receiving a Free Charity Car. By generating votes your profile attains a higher page rank, thus moving you up the list to have your application reviewed when a donated vehicle becomes available in your area. The process of generating votes and promoting FCC “pays it forward” by spreading the word and increasing the popularity of our website which leads to additional vehicle donations that can be awarded to our neighbors, and maybe… even to you. The more you help others… the more you help yourself. Remember, we’re all in this together… we are all one.

Step 3 – Bond With Supportive Friends & Apply for a Free Charity Car
The Free Charity Cars website is a caring online community offering compassion and hope. Our loving members form special bonds and support one another through life’s toughest challenges. Many members report that they find the process of simply sharing their story very therapeutic. As you develop friendships and vote for others, you receive votes in return. The very act of daily voting for others creates good karma for you, and serves as an affirmation of love and hope for the recipient of that vote. By voting and promoting you will improve your profile’s page rank, help others, and be at the forefront to be selected to have your application reviewed when a vehicle is donated in your area.*

* Free Charity Cars usually reviews the applications of top ranked members first so keep generating votes and always stay active on the site.

Find answers to questions you might have at Frequently Asked Questions

Find more information here

Share and Spread the Word: Share on Facebook59Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0

Comments

1. Jessica Mazurkiewicz says

im a newly single mom of a 2 year old. my ex took all our money and left me with nothing. so now at age 22 im having to start all over again from the bottom. I have no car and im trying to get a job but cant with no car. im really trying to keep it together but its getting harder not only on me but also my son. please help me get a car!

2. Thea sucato says

I’m 25 years old. I have always done things independently. Right after my twins were born my residence was unsafe to live and my car was stolen n got Ito an accident. I been couch surfing n asking for rides for drs appt. I go back to work soon but have no car n unfortunately do not have access to rides when most need. I rly need a car to support my twins. Pls help me n my kids.

3. charlie mcdonald says

I am a single mother of 3 children and I need a car to help me get to work and move around im tyred of asking people for rides and they keep saying no so please help me with a car if you can thanks

4. Tammy Gore says

Im a 42 yr old mom of 3 kids.Ive been disabled and unable to work for years.Ive applied for ssi and have been turned down.My husband left me due to my disabilities and now my only income is my child support,which rarely comes.My daughter totaled my car four years ago leaving us unable to purchase another.My kids don’t even have a way to get to school or drs appointments.So please consider us,we DESPERATELY NEED A CAR!!!

5. Titi Boley says

I am a single mother of three children and lives in Sioux Falls,south Dakota.my kids go to separate schools and my car is not good.it has no heat and over heats constantly.i am very much in need of reliable means of taking my children to school and going to and from work.at times the car wouldn’t start and i would walk the kids to school and then walk to work myself in this horrible weather.its becoming unbearable with this freezing weather.I’m at the point of loosing my job because I am almost always late.late in picking up my kids from school ,they have to wait out in the cold most of the time.267-269-9495 is my contact.i will appreciate if you guys will help me and my kids.thanks

6. Arielle says

I am a 21 year old single mother, Imy son is 2 years old. He is the best thing that ever happened to me! He changed my whole life, he made me a better person. The toddler years have gotten tough just like every mother can say, but mine are a little tougher considering I am only 4’11″ and my son is already half my height! He comes up to my belly button, so tantrums and just bringing a sleeping baby up he stairs can be very difficult. But the most difficult challenge in our life right now is my car, it doesn’t have much life left in it, the Maine roads are killing it. I was just recently laid off from my waitressing job because there wasn’t enough business coming in because of the winter. I’ve been job searching like mad and have found no luck, thankfully I saved up a good amount of money, but that is only going to cover so much. There is so much wrong with my car now there is no point in even trying to fix it, and I don’t have the money right now to get a car, expect ally with no income coining in. Also I have no credit, because these days you need credit to get credit. My mother can be no help because she is to busy helping my 16 year old sister who has a 10 month old baby. I love that my mother can help her, but it sucks for me because my son and I just got pushed to the side because my sister was stupid enough to get pregnant after seeing everything I went through

All I want is what’s best for my son, I don’t want him to have to suffer or miss out on anything in life because I am a single mom. He is my world my everything. His father is an abusive drug addict who abused me and would even try to hit me with my son in my hands, while I would be working he would do drugs and drink while my newborn son was under his care. He would ask to take Jacob on drug runs so it would be less sketchy. I couldn’t let my son grow up around a man like that, so I packed up my stuff and moved to Maine where my father had recently moved to. It kills me that I had to leave my life, my friends, the heat, all the supportive people in my life just so my son and I could have a normal life. It’s not fair, but Jacob is my main concern and I know deep down what I did was best for him. All I want is to finish school work, and be able to give Jacob everything he deserves but I can’t do any of that without a reliable car.

If it wasn’t for my son I never would have found myself, I never would have grown up, I never would of found my back bone and left his father. I wouldn’t have graduated high school, I wouldn’t be as happy as I am right now without him. For as much as he has done for me, he deserves everything I can possibly do for him. He’s my miracle.

7. Dyamon says

I am a single mother when rheumatoid arthritis fibromyalgia back injuries and total knee replacement. I have 4 young mEn. my boys are great. I also have my parents living in another state my mother just diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor therefore I have to travel back and forth.this is taxing on my health. I work two part time jobs and in school full time. can you help me with distance in getting a used car

8. wanda says

Not for me but someone else. 36 yr old single mother of 2. She has ms, a son with adhd, lives in woodland california, parents decesed. The childrens father is no help. She walks the kids to school and the she walks to work. She shops at the dollar tree and dollar store thst are within walking distance of her house.

9. kendra overbeck says

i was commenting because i dont know how to sign up for a car because i have a 9 month old and another one due in 3 months and trying to get a car as soon as possible

10. mirella says

Hi, my name is mirella, I am 27 yrs old, I have a 6 month old Bby and his father left me for another women I have no job no vehicle no family that can help me out in any way. I’m currently staying with this old lady in the little back house and all she charges me for rent is $300 a month but ever since after I had the baby I haven’t paid anything and she wants me out asap, I could easily find a job anywhere if only I had a working vehicle, no matter how it looks, I can’t be taking the bus with my 6 month old in early mornings or late nights to find babysitters and to look for jobs, its so hard out here when you don’t have helping hand from family or friends, please find it in your heart to help me out of this big empty hole I’m in, thank yoy