- 4 EGGLAND’S BEST ORGANIC eggs
- 2 cups (8 oz.) frozen Southern Style hash brown potatoes
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped sweet red pepper
- ¼ cup 1% low-fat milk
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ cup (1 oz.) low-fat shredded cheese
- Step 1: Place potatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions in a 9-inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick spray. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Step 2: Microwave on full power until pepper is crisp-tender, about 4-6 minutes.
- Step 3: Beat together EGGLAND’S BEST eggs, milk and garlic salt until blended. Stir into vegetables.
- Step 4: Cook on full power just until set but still moist, about 6-8 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand about 1 minute to complete cooking time.