Check the Home Schooling section of the CDE Web site! Colorado law recognizes that parents have the primary right and obligation to choose the proper education and training for children under their care and supervision.
Here you’ll find a copy of Colorado Home School Law, how to get started home schooling your child, and a resources link to home school organizations that provide information on networking, support groups, curricula and testing.
- FAQs (Help! How Do I Get Started?)
- Home School Resources
- Home Based Education Enrollment (pdf file)
- Home School Law
- School Attendance Law
- General Assembly Resolution
- CSAP Testing for home-based students
- Colorado P-12 Academic Standards – A guide to determine the elements and concepts to identify in the curriculum you choose for your student(s).
What do you think?
(Please take a few seconds and leave your comments below. It would be a huge help.)
If you enjoyed this article, get email updates (it’s free).
(don’t miss to activate your subscription, otherwise you will not get the updates)