Patient Services Incorporated (PSI) is a non-profit organization primarily dedicated to providing health insurance premium assistance, pharmacy co-payment assistance and co-payment waiver assistance for persons with specific expensive chronic illnesses.
Patient Services, Inc. is a non-profit, charitable organization that recognized the importance of providing a “safety net” for patients with chronic illnesses who were struggling to keep up with expensive premiums and co-payments. Since 1989 they have been providing much needed patient assistance, soliciting donations to fund thousands of patients and their families in a myriad of disease areas
How PSI Helps
Patient Services evaluates an individual’s financial, medical, and insurance situation to determine who is eligible for premium or co-payment assistance. PSI provides help for many illnesses and offer many types of financial assistance.
Current Financial Assistance Programs
Advocating for Chronic Conditions, Entitlements, and Social Services (A.C.C.E.S.S.)
Program dedicated to helping find solutions to the social and economic problems that confront families facing chronic conditions.
All services are without charge.
The services provided by A.C.C.E.S.S.® are offered absolutely without charge to persons with the following rare chronic disorders:
- Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Hemophilia and related Bleeding Disorders
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Primary Immune Deficiency
- Certain other auto-immune and neuromuscular disorders
For more information download the brochure
Call toll free 1-888-700-7010
PSI Payment Card
The card will make the payment of prescription drug treatment easier and more cost efficient for all parties involved. By this process, patients will be able to obtain their prescription drugs faster, pay for them immediately, and alleviate needless stress and payment hassles. Pharmacies will no longer need to do paper invoicing and will be paid directly by the processing partner.
PSI Payment Card Pharmacy Locator: Find pharmacies, which accept the PSI Payment Card.
Search by State, City
Apply for Assistance
- Diagnosis and type of assistance requested
- Demographic and contact information
- Income information
- Health insurance information
Documentation of household income (i.e. tax return) and a copy of the front and back of your insurance card is needed to complete your application. You may fax or mail this information to PSI.
FAX: (804) 744-5407
MAIL: PSI, PO Box 5930, Midlothian, VA 23112
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) provides patients with quick answers to commonly asked questions.
- Call 1-800-366-7741. A Patient Services Representatives (PSR) can walk you through the online application process as well as mail you appropriate forms and informative literature.