- 1 EGGLAND’S BEST egg
- ½ cup carrot, raw-scraped-shredded
- 1 slice bread, whole-wheat-firm-enriched
- 16 oz. turkey sausage
- No-stick cooking spray
- Step 1: In medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Step 2: Spray 4 (10-ounce) glass custard cups with non-stick spray and divide the meat mixture among them.
- Step 3: Pat the meat mixture up along sides and cover the bottom. Place the cups on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Pour off any fat.
- Step 4: Remove meat from custard cups and fill with your favorite insides (e.g. poached or scrambled EGGLAND’S BEST eggs)!