With all the plans and gatherings geared for this upcoming holiday, Labor Day, I couldn’t help but think of all the mothers who labor every single day, out of love for their children and family life. Can’t imagine a more fitting tribute than now. You make it work so well, through so many challenges and difficulties. It isn’t an easy job, very few praises from other grown ups are handed out, but your best rewards will be from your own children. The way they act and behave, the way they help out and speak to you, the kind gestures you see them make and how they treat others too. The way they pick up their clothes or take out the trash, the way they open a door for someone or show kindness to an older person. These are all from the labor or your love to them. If you are what you eat, then who we raise comes from us too.
The moment you teach a child something positive, it develops confidence, self esteem, moral standards, and they can strive for excellence. Even the simplest phrase can set those wheels of positive encouragement in motion from now until the rest of their adult life. The following phrases are also for all adults and children. We all need to remember these words, it makes us believe in our visions and the labor it takes to get there!
Here are some examples:
(1) You can achieve anything you set your mind to.
(2) Don’t let others define who you are.
(3) Do what you love, and love what you do.
(4) You can be the President someday, if that’s what you want to do!
(5) It’s never too late to start.
(6) It’s never too late to change.
(7) Live with few regrets.
(8) Follow your heart
(9) Be good to those on the way up, you might need them on the way down.
(10) Nobody ever said Life was easy, but I believe in you, and you deserve happiness and a great life!
Happy Labor Day everyone… God Bless and thank you for all your sacrifices, hard work, and love for your precious children. You deserve a bow!