Ask Laurie – Advice to Single Moms

Ask VeronicaAsk Laurie your questions on single mom dating, coping with depression, coping with addiction, trouble with finances, household chores, cooking, and much more. Get direct answers to your single mom questions. Ask your questions using the form below, and Laurie will reply you as soon as possible. She will give you a direct, non sugar coated answer.

If you want to remain anonymous, please change the name, location, so that others do not recognize your situation. However, enter the correct email address, in case Laurie wants to contact you. will never disclose your email addresses.

Ask Laurie your question here

For more information on our submission policy, please check our privacy policy.


  1. Mary Barnes says

    Well I’m a single mother of 3.One is 22 and the other 2 are 11 and 12.We have been homeless for almost a year now. I have been to every shelter that I can think of and everyone has turned us down.I thought this was the hospitality state but I guess I was wrong.They look at us like we are beneath them.I cry everyday.I worry about my kids everyday. My babies are my world. And I am actively looking for work everyday. Please god someone help me so that I can get on my feet and have a home for the holidays and a job.I’m not a bad person ,everyone deserves a second chance. If anyone can feel where I’m coming from, show me the way and I can take it from there.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>